Word Counts, Character Counts, and Line Counts in GIF Files
AnyCount can count text in image files due to built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) module. Image files which contain image data are converted to text data when performing recognizing process.
Before counting image files, select target language for recognition with the help of Select language for recognition drop-down list.
When AnyCount completes the word count or other units count of .GIF you have a wide variety of possibilities for viewing and saving the count result:
- view count results on the screen;
- copy results to clipboard;
- sort count results in columns;
- print count results;
- export count results to .TXT format;
- export count results to Comma-Separated Text/Tab-Separated Text (.CSV Format);
- export count results to .HTML format;
- export count results to MS Word format;
- export count results to MS Excel format;
- export count results to .RTF format.