AnyCount produces automatic word counts, character counts, line counts, and page counts for all common file formats. Supports BMP, CHM, CSV, DOC, DOCX, GIF, HLP, HTM, HTML, JPG, MIF, ODP, ODS, ODT, PDF, PNG, PPS, PPT, PPTX, PUB, RAR, RTF, SDC, SDD, SDW, SLP, SXC, SXI, SXW, TXT, VSD, WPD, XLS, XLSX, XML, ZIP formats.
Count procedure includes four steps:
Interface is intuitive and simple, that speeds up your working process and helps save valuable time!
Add Multiple Files for Counting Quickly and Easily
First step is to select necessary files for counting and add them to AnyCount. You can perform this in two ways:
- From regular AnyCount window. You can add files with supported extensions (BMP, CHM, CSV, DOC, DOCX, GIF, HLP, HTM, HTML, JPG, MIF, ODP, ODS, ODT, PDF, PNG, PPS, PPT, PPTX, PUB, RAR, RTF, SDC, SDD, SDW, SLP, SXC, SXI, SXW, TXT, VSD, WPD, XLS, XLSX, XML, ZIP) by clicking Add button. AnyCount automatically sorts them into pages with icons according to their file type.
- From context menu by right-clicking necessary files. You can select several files by using Shift key.
Define What Must and Must Not Be Counted
Settings in AnyCount determine which objects should or should not be included in count results. These may include numbers, footers, headers, text in shapes, and so on. After files and folders have been selected and added, click Settings button to adjust common and format specific count settings.
Select Words, Characters or Custom Units as Count Units
Before starting counting process, ensure that you select right count units. These can be characters with spaces, characters without spaces, words, lines, pages or your own count units. Currently selected count unit is displayed in the bottom right corner of the AnyCount window. You can change count unit with the help of drop-down list.
Obtain Precise and Comprehensive Results
After you click the Count! button AnyCount Text Count Engine runs and produces word counts, line counts, page or character counts for the documents you have selected.
After the text count is completed, results are displayed in the table.
You can do the following:
- view count results on the screen;
- sort results in columns;
- copy results to clipboard;
- print count results;
- export count results to .PDF format;
- export count results to.TXT format;
- export count results to .HTML format;
- export count results to MS Word format;
- export count results to MS Excel format;
- export count results to .RTF format.